Friday, August 17, 2007

WHITE BALANCE!!!!!!

Team 5 ... (myself, Tonya Alanez and Tate' Finn) ... worked on our video presentation and it was three styles (though at times clashing) which came together and put together a pretty outstanding 80-second video piece. Big thanks to Glenn Hartong from The Cincinnati Enquirer, Thomas Costello from Asbury Park Press and Anne Saul from Gannett for all their help. I haven't done any video editing since my senior year at the University of Wisconsin-Madison- more than a decade ago and YES, I'm repping U-Dub- so things have definitely changed. I think we were all excited with how the final product came out although the project would've been perfect with just a little more
WHITE BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And yes, people, John Siegenthaler is a white man, not Cablinasian liked he looked on our project.)

Jonathan Babalola
Noblesville (Ind.) Daily Times

No comments: